DescriptionAs a Restaurant Manager, it’s up to you to create an everyday oasis for people to meet friends, celebrate special occasions or complete an important work project while enjoying a meal in a bakery-cafe. It’s about being OUR Best. Your role as a Restaurant Manager is to continually invest in and develop our cafe teams to help them execute flawless service and create memorable experiences. As a Restaurant Manager , you are key to the success of your bakery-cafe. You handle a wide range of responsibilities, all to ensure that both guests and team members have a great experience. Our Restaurant Managers ensure that every shift is a great one—by developing our people, managing team performance, and building the warm, inclusive, authentic team culture.
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
• Medical, Dental and Life Insurance for you and your family
• Domestic Partner Benefits
• Competitive Base Pay
• Assistant Manager - $21.09 - $21.50 hourly
• Assistant General Manager - $58,500 - $63,000 annual salary
• Quarterly Bonus Opportunities!
• Attractive Operating Hours (NO Late Nights!)
• Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
• 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching
• Paid Time Off
• Dining Privileges and a whole lot more!
• You are warm, inclusive, trustworthy, and able to develop people.
• You like the hustle and bustle of the hospitality industry.
• You want to lead a fun, energized team that works hard and laughs often.
• You can work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
• You want to grow your career.
You MUST meet these Requirements:
• Proven ability to direct, motivate, coach, and develop others in a fast-paced environment (1+ year(s) of restaurant management experience preferred)
• Basic food safety understanding and practice
• At least 18 years of age
• Be available to work rotating shifts including weekends and holidays
• Have a valid driver's license or ID and reliable transportation
Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative-Action Employer.
Apply here: https://www.jobsparx.com/Job/772236/Panera-Bread-Restaurant-Managers-Staten-Island-NY?utm_source=craigslist.org&utm_campaign=jspj